Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Rant

The paparazzi are a serious problem for celebrities and the general public. I mean come on. We all get angry when someone looks over our shoulder at a text message. We all get mad when somebody asks a personal question. Imagine how the stars feel. There's someone following and watching them all the time. I mean the paparazzi are terrible! They can't even leave the celebs alone for one second it seems ridiculous. The paparazzi harm all of the people around them. The celebrities must feel so bad for the public. Lindsay Lohan's accident could have seriously injured someone; and that wasn't even her fault! It seems like the paparazzi these days don't care about anyone else except for the magazines who buy these pictures. Diana's death should have put an end to all photographers. To think that 7 ruthless and ignorant men could have aided to the death of a Princess is just terrible. AND the fact that one of them took a picture of her dead is just disgusting. I saw the picture on google and I thought I was going to throw up it just disgusted me that someone could ever do such a thing. I mean it really seems like the paparazzi don't care about anyone. They continue to break the laws and act illegally. The only way to stop them would be to completely demolish the occupation, and that probably wouldn't even work. I don't know how to fix the problem, but I hope somebody does before it becomes too late.

No comments: